Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Flea Market ~ FABRIC SALE AT MIMI'S ROSE CHENILLE BOUTIQUE!! ENDS MARCH 8TH! SHOP NOW!!

It's Friday Flea Market Time and I am having a sale on all of my fabrics on the website! Everything is $6.99 or less a yard! This sale will only run thru the weekend, so stop by my website and stock up now! Sale will end on Sunday, March 8th. Shop now for best selection!

Here's the link: http://www.mimisrosechenilleboutique.com/catalog.php?category=26 or you can click on the banner on the right sidebar and it will take you directly to the fabrics!

You'll find some great brand name fabrics like Lakehouse Dry Goods and Tanya Whelan Fabrics, priced to celebrate Friday Flea Market! Visit my website to see all the new items I have added this past week. Great Easter Gifts, new boutique clothing and more!

Also, please read the post about an event I am hosting, "Support Our Troops" Day, Blog Event! I would like to invite everyone who feels our troops certainly deserve to be supported to participate. They need all the support they can get and deserve! Here is the link to this post and what it's all about! Please join me on this very special day and show your " Support for Our Troops"! You can sign up using "Mr. Linky", then just grab the small banner on the right sidebar and the permalink below. It's that easy, then just post it on your blog with what you will be doing to show your support for your troops!
http://mimisrosechenilleboutique.blogspot.com/2009/02/support-our-troops-blog-day-event.html

No comments: