Friday, December 26, 2008

After Christmas Sale ~ Friday Flea Market at Mimi's Rose

It's time to "Ring Out" the old and "Bring in" The New at Mimi's Rose Chenille Boutique! I am having a sale on some really great Fabrics from Henry Glass! These fabrics are now on sale for $5.99 a yard! Hurry when they are gone, they are gone. Look at them here: http://www.mimisrosechenilleboutique.com/catalog.php?category=22



Here's a sampling of the other great fabrics on SALE at $6.99 a yard, this fabric is by Debbie Taylor-Kerman and there are still a few yards of each available at a great price! These are fun and funky prints, the colors are wonderful. There are several other fabrics which coordinate with these fun fabrics!



There are some great items in the Sale Category at Mimi's Rose Chenille Boutique. Please take a minute to visit my website. I also have several beautiful Vintage Chenille Bedspreads on Sale too! Plus look at the "Rose Lights" ~ they are my own design of "Teacup Lights" created using either Royal Doulton China or Vintage Teacups!
Oh my gosh, I don't know if I told you or not, but I am a very Proud Sponsor of Friday Flea Market! Polly is the greatest and so wonderful to work with! I am very honored she allowed me to sponsor Friday Flea Market! Make sure to click on the link and visit all of the other wonderful Friday Flea Market Members for some really great vintage finds! You will find great new items each Friday!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Happy New Year & Best Wishes for a very prosperous 2009!