Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's Here ~ Merry Christmas to Everyone!

I just wanted to take a quick moment to say "Merry Christmas" to each and everyone of you! I hope all of your wishes for this Holiday Season are granted and each of you are safe, warm and enjoying the holidays with your families. I have been very busy the past couple of days baking Apple Pecan Bread and the most scrumptious Pumpkin Bread with Cream Cheese Frosting! I usually give baked goods as gifts to my neighbors and then make a few extra for family and close friends.

Also, you make want to visit my website ~ I have added a new category! Below are a couple of pictures of my newest creations! Boy, talk about being scary ~~ I was scared to death to drill holes in the Royal Doulton Roses Cameo pattern ~ you have to drill 2 holes ~ YES ~ 2 holes, one in the cup and then one in the saucer in order to wire them properly. We started with a couple of the vintage antique teacups and saucers before doing these, because of the cost of them! But we didn't break a one ~~ boy what a relief when we finished drilling them! Anyway, take a peek at the pictures below, then visit my website: http://www.mimisrosechenilleboutique.com/ and look in the Home Boutique ~ you will find approximately 8 different "Rose Lights" as I call them, they are so pretty. The bulb is included with purchase.

Also, I am having a SALE on my Christmas Fabrics and my "Romantic Eye Candy String Light Confections" are back in stock! They were a hit at the shows!

Here's a couple of pictures of the "Rose Lights" by Mimi's Rose Chenille Boutique. They are really pretty, or should I say gorgeous??



I invite you to visit my website and view more of my "Rose Lights"! All Rose Lights are created by us using either vintage teacups and saucers or gorgeous Royal Doulton China patterns which are currently available or have been archived.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Merry Christmas. The Teacup lights are beautiful.