Friday, January 16, 2009

I won the Friday Flea Market Scavenger Hunt!


I won these cute Valentine Cupcakes Towels on a Scavenger Hunt on Friday Flea Market Network! They are just so darned cute! It was fun to look for pieces of 5 of their member's banners, me, being one of them. You had to look really hard for them, because they didn't use the entire banner, just a piece of it. I wasn't even sure if the one I picked was mine! I have been a member for a while and also a Sponsor of Friday Flea Market and honestly I didn't realize what a wonderful group of creative people are on this network. You really should pop over to Friday Flea Market, take the time and look around. If I hadn't done that, I wouldn't have won these cute Valentine Cupcake Towels! I honestly never had won a thing in my life, so like my mom used to say "there is always a first time for everything" and the other one was, "you don't know until you try"! Remember this, because I did and I won!
Don't forget to check out my Friday Flea Market Item for this week, it's purse Glitz & Glamour! Then, of course, My Blog Giveaway for this Month.
Never, ever, think you won't win something, because remember what mamma said, "You don't know until you try" and there truly is a first time for everything!
Mimi

6 comments:

Mrs. Charlotte said...

Mimi,
Could not have happened to a better person. You are my hero.
Congrats!!!

Mrs. Charlotte

Lisa said...

Those are adorable! Congratulations!

tales from an O.C. cottage said...

What darling treats!!!

M ^..^

EnglishCottageRose said...

Hi Mimi, be sure to check out my blog at http://someplaceinthyme.blogspot.com.
I know you are following my FFM blog, but I have a great recipe for sugar cookies on my regular blog. I enjoyed yours, it's beautiful and I am following, thanks for the share, Char

TRES BELLE said...

Congratulations Mimi. Thanks for the visit. I will add you to my favorite blog roll

Shopping Blog said...

You simply link to one site and discount links of london that site in turn links to another site. charms bracelets That third site then links to you and completes a perfect web charms links of london that is untraceable by anything Google can do.This can build your links of london sweetie watches Serps immensely and give you a major edge over all your competition. links of london ring uk You would be surprised just how fast Google can move links of london silver necklace you up in rankings.Now is the time to stop wasting your time on useless link building that does nothing links of london silver earrings and start using a system that is prove to work..