Friday, January 16, 2009

I won the Friday Flea Market Scavenger Hunt!


I won these cute Valentine Cupcakes Towels on a Scavenger Hunt on Friday Flea Market Network! They are just so darned cute! It was fun to look for pieces of 5 of their member's banners, me, being one of them. You had to look really hard for them, because they didn't use the entire banner, just a piece of it. I wasn't even sure if the one I picked was mine! I have been a member for a while and also a Sponsor of Friday Flea Market and honestly I didn't realize what a wonderful group of creative people are on this network. You really should pop over to Friday Flea Market, take the time and look around. If I hadn't done that, I wouldn't have won these cute Valentine Cupcake Towels! I honestly never had won a thing in my life, so like my mom used to say "there is always a first time for everything" and the other one was, "you don't know until you try"! Remember this, because I did and I won!
Don't forget to check out my Friday Flea Market Item for this week, it's purse Glitz & Glamour! Then, of course, My Blog Giveaway for this Month.
Never, ever, think you won't win something, because remember what mamma said, "You don't know until you try" and there truly is a first time for everything!
Mimi

5 comments:

Mrs. Charlotte said...

Mimi,
Could not have happened to a better person. You are my hero.
Congrats!!!

Mrs. Charlotte

Lisa said...

Those are adorable! Congratulations!

{oc cottage} said...

What darling treats!!!

M ^..^

Char said...

Hi Mimi, be sure to check out my blog at http://someplaceinthyme.blogspot.com.
I know you are following my FFM blog, but I have a great recipe for sugar cookies on my regular blog. I enjoyed yours, it's beautiful and I am following, thanks for the share, Char

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mimi. Thanks for the visit. I will add you to my favorite blog roll