Thursday, March 12, 2009

Craftsmen's Classic Spring Show ~ Richmond, VA

I am attending the "Craftsmen's Classic Spring Show" in Richmond, VA at the Richmond Raceway Complex! The show dates are March 13-15th, Friday thru Sunday! I am excited, as I love doing shows. It gives me a chance to see all of my customers (and friends) in person, plus reveal my new Spring Collections for this year!

This is the first show I will be attending, then I have two more, one in Greensboro, NC and of course, my favorite show, The Virginia Beach Spring Market, in Virginia Beach, VA on April 24-26th. You can check out my "Events Calendar" for more information on these shows!

You also may want to sign up for my Newsletter, as I send coupons for these shows offering a great discount, along with other great discounts during the year, for those who cannot attend the shows, which is a special benefit to my subscribers!

Don't forget about the Support Our Troops Day Blog Event to be held on March 21st. I will be posting a lot of information and pics of what I am sending to my niece! If you would like to also pay tribute to our Troops, you can pick up the banner on the right side bar, and sign up at the bottom of the post using Mr. Linky. It's easy!

If any of you are in the Richmond area, please stop by my booth, number 2313 and say hello! I would love to meet you!

Wish me luck! I will let everyone know how this show went!

Mimi

4 comments:

Linda said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. By the way new bunnies on your web site are adorable.

The Pink Poodle said...

OHH!! I wish I was able to catch a qantas flight...and HEAD straight to this fair!!

BUT ALAS...not quite possible..

Hope it all goes well...and let us know with a next post..

xx from oz!! andrea

Sam Rothrock said...

Have a great time in Richmond. I grew up there. The Raceway used to be where we held the state fair and big concerts would be there as well. If you end up downtown, a great place to eat (and hear some good blues or jazz) is the Tobacco Company on Mainstreet (downtown richmond). Have a great show. Sam

LADY JANE said...

Have a great show...I hope you will share pictures!