Monday, November 24, 2008

Off to the Shows!

The trailer is packed and I mean to the hilt and it's a 24 foot one at that! I didn't realize I had so many things! I always worry about not having enough merchandise to take to the shows, but I am well stocked! At least that's what my husband said! We will be gone until December 8th, doing a show in Virginia Beach at the Virginia Beach Convention Center and then The Bizarre Bizaar in Richmond, Virginia! It's been a very long day, but I just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a joyous and thankful "Thanksgiving". This is the time of the year we all reflect on what happens or has happened during this past year and years before.

Remember to take time to smell the roses, give your little ones a hug and be thankful for each and everyday.

Happy Thanksgiving ~ Mimi ~

4 comments:

Mrs. Charlotte said...

Good Luck Debi at your shows. Have a great time and be safe. I will be routing for you.

Mrs. Charlotte

Catherine said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I know shows are hard work, hope you have fun and that you have a successful trip.

Bunny said...

Good Luck, Be Safe & Have Fun!! Happy Thnksgiving!! Hugs ~ Bunny

Laura said...

Happy Thanksgiving blessings to you & your family!