Friday, November 28, 2008

TRULY A BLACK FRIDAY!!!

I am so excited, today was the first day of the show in Virginia Beach and it was above and beyond my expectations! The doors opened at 10 and people were waiting to get in! I saw so many of my old loyal customers along with their beautiful little girls! Some of these precious little girls have been getting their chenille outfits, special Christmas outfits and jackets from me since they were 2 and now some of them are 5 and 6! Each year, they come in, give me a hug and usually bring me a little something, but the best gift I receive is the hugs and even "sugar" they share with me and now tell me what they want and try things on and say "Mimi, do you like this"? This is the reason why I do the shows, I have become a very special part of these precious little girls! Their moms bring me pictures of them in their outfits and I am so honored because their moms let me share in the memories of their lives! To all of those special customers, especially the moms and their little girls, I want to say "thank you" for allowing me to be a part of your special little girls lives! It is truly a joy for me to know I have made each little girl happy

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving !

I will post some pictures of the show when I return from Richmond, which is December 8 or 9th.

Mimi

2 comments:

Catherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catherine said...

Glad your show is going well. Your customers seem to be wonderful people. Can`t wait to see your pictures when you get back!